Arizona Research Reports and Presentations
This section provides presentations that were completed by or for the Arizona Office of Tourism (AOT).
- 2011 Annual Research Presentation - Governor's Conference on Tourism
- Arizona Demographic & Population Trends
Community Studies and Assessments
Below is a list of the studies and assessments completed:
- 2012 Ajo Tourism Study
- 2012 Nogales Tourism Resource Assessment
- 2010-2011 Wickenburg Tourism Study
- 2010-2011 Kingman/Grand Canyon West Tourism Study
- 2010-2011 Yuma Tourism Study
- 2008-2009 Globe-Miami Tourism Study
- 2008-2009 Prescott Area Tourism Study
- 2008-2009 Flagstaff Tourism Study
- 2007-2008 Lake Havasu City Tourism Study
- 2006-2007 Verde Valley Regional Tourism Study
Events & Attractions
Each year, AOT collects and reports attendance numbers from natural and private attractions within Arizona. In addition, AOT has provided support for studies measuring the economic impact of events and attractions.
Natural & Private Attractions:
- 2007 PF Chang’s Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon – Economic Impact – Executive Study
- Grand Canyon Visitor Study
- 2012 Cactus League Attendee Tracking and Expenditure Impact Survey
Arizona has a richly diverse culture and history that draws thousands of visitors each year. Below are the most recent studies on this topic.
AOT in Action
Sign up for our weekly email newsletter featuring the latest reports, trends and statistics related to tourism in Arizona.
Current Issue: June 5, 2013